fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel CenturiĆ³n <gabriel.centur...@flexibility.com.ar>
Subject Problem Running on Jboss 6
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 16:09:49 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to run fineract in JBoss 6 because we have a customer that
use this application server.

I'd make some modification in the xml to use the names that JBoss6 needs.

After that I get an error but I can't find the solution, this is the stack:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.authenticationManager': Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'customAuthenticationProvider' while setting constructor
argument with key [0]; nested exception is
bean with name 'customAuthenticationProvider' defined in URL
[vfs:/C:/Java/JBoss/EAP-6.4.0/bin/content/mifosng-provider.war/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/spring/securityContext.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'userDetailsService' while setting bean
property 'userDetailsService'; nested exception is
bean with name 'userDetailsService': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private
org.mifosplatform.infrastructure.security.domain.PlatformUserRepository
org.mifosplatform.infrastructure.security.service.TenantAwareJpaPlatformUserDetailsService.platformUserRepository;
nested exception is
bean with name 'appUserRepository': Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not an managed
type: class org.mifosplatform.useradministration.domain.AppUser

Anybody can help me?

Regards