fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Woodlock <keithwoodl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Microservices
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 23:01:25 GMT
Hi Myrle,

First off, thanks for starting a conversation around this within the
fineract dev community. I was wondering when this was going to come up.

Rather than delving into the technicalities of what a microservice is and
isnt I thought it would be good if the people proposing this could go into
a bit of detail here of why they are proposing it, the pros and cons of a
microservice approach over the existing approach and the existing problems
within fineract/mifos that it will help solve/remove.

I think that could promote some good discussion and following on from that
later we could delve into how it could be achieved if going that direction.

regards,
Keith.