fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.1.2-incubating for release
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 03:59:36 GMT
Hi Nazeer,

thanks for working on the release. VOTE threads on ASF releases
typically follow a particular pattern of what information they communicate
to make the voting process easier. Here's a good example:
     http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-madlib-dev/201602.mbox/%3CCAKBQfzT6fn1Mzhs9gtEBC6m_pe=U1qzaRLF2rV5=7wPGV-SXag@mail.gmail.com%3E

Also, I would highly encourage you to start a wiki page documenting
the process of releases to make next RM's job easier. Once again,
here's a good (if only exhaustive!) example:
     https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Release+proccess

Thanks,
Roman.