fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Jim Jagielski: Will you be our mentor?
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 13:30:07 GMT
Oh dear. It's good we understand each other. :o)

Greets,
Myrle

> On 05.05.2016, at 13:49, Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
> I am afraid that by accepting I would be "agreeing" to the statement
> that a "mistake" was made in my original offer to be a mentor ;)
>
> It would be my extreme pleasure to accept with that caveat
>
>> On May 5, 2016, at 2:08 AM, Myrle Krantz <mkrantz@mifos.org> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Jim,
>>
>> We made a mistake when we declined your offer to become our mentor.  Then as now
you are a qualified and experienced member of Apache.  You've remained engaged with the Fineract
project despite our initial decline of your offer, and you continue to offer valuable insights.
 Will you allow us to correct our mistake and invite you formally to become a mentor for Fineract
now?