fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.1.1-incubating for release
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 11:56:57 GMT
Same on OSX. During the unzip the EOL chars are not translated
to native. According to zipinfo, text files lack the 't'
flag but are, instead, 'bx'

eg:

 -rw-a--     3.1 fat     1642 bx defN  2-May-16 18:03 apache-fineract-0.1.1-incubating-src/licenses/jQuery.txt
 -rw-a--     3.1 fat    34388 bx defN  2-May-16 18:03 apache-fineract-0.1.1-incubating-src/licenses/jszip.txt
 -rw-a--     3.1 fat     1065 bx defN  2-May-16 18:03 apache-fineract-0.1.1-incubating-src/licenses/modernizr.txt
 -rw-a--     3.1 fat     1116 bx defN  2-May-16 18:03 apache-fineract-0.1.1-incubating-src/licenses/normalize.txt