fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Saransh Sharma <sara...@theupscale.in>
Subject Re: SUGGESTION: Create a Developer/Contributor FAQ on Fineract Wiki
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 18:28:01 GMT
I can maintain the FAQ's based on the community guideline but i have few
questions,

Shall i create category based FAQ's where Questions based on

Reporting of the community,like issue which we can score and post it on,
FAQ's maybe monthly, because this way, we have of archive, of issues based
on month basis too

What do you say!