fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Saransh Sharma <sara...@theupscale.in>
Subject Extending the Client Data
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 21:21:25 GMT
To:Client data Added Fields

First Question, to the PR made by anuragmath

https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/pull/67

Second Question?
Do we really need this?

So what i think is

When we collect Primary Information about the client, is only relevant,

I don't see How fathername, emailAddress and MaritalStatus and other
relevant parameters are not already there in the client resource,

Ok we can say that , We can use the dataTables approach in the fineract
platform but accessing that resource is easy also, its the same, but that
approach seems dull to me, can someone like to point why should we not
DataTables for these primary data pointers

But in India we use FatherName, Religion ,MaritalStatus,Dependents, as well
where these are all primary data

Open Discussion To Community