fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject April Board Report
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:34:34 GMT
Hi all,

This month I'm trying something different for the April Fineract Board
report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2016-04+April+Report

I've set it up COMPLETELY EMPTY.

I'm just as concerned at the lack of participation as Greg and Markus are.
I ask everyone on this list to add at least one sentence to the board
report by Tuesday evening.  More is also welcome.  I don't care if it
overlaps  with what others have written, I'll take care of that after
you've added your content.  Tuesday I'll edit it to give it a consistent
style and structure and to remove any redundancies, but if there's nothing
in it by then, it'll stay that way.

If it has to be sent to the board empty, then that's important information
too.  After we've sent it off, I'll ask you if you want to take the same
approach next month.

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect