fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Woodlock <keithwoodl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: What line of credit products need to be supported in Fineract?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 20:45:10 GMT
Ed,

These product related questions sound like they would be of more interest
to the user/product related members of the community.

I wouldnt expect developers to have an opinion on these. Although the likes
of Musoni and Conflux would know what their clients are asking for it would
still be a user community discussion.

regards,
Keith.