fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van der Heyden <sandervanderhey...@musoni.eu>
Subject Re: Extending the Client Data
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:34:18 GMT
Hi Saranash,

I think while one set of data is needed in India, other countries will need
other sets of data, which is where the original design idea for the
datatables came from. Especially when also looking at the platform in a
broader sense and use by other types of providers, such as asset
financiers, P2P lenders etc.

>From my side adjusting this would be fine, as long as it is a post-install
configuration to enable/disable additional fields in the core m_client
table, integrated in the same way we use the datatables. But happy to hear
some other thoughts.

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands