fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: recent call to vote on release on general incubator list
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 08:00:23 GMT
I do not think the release would go in its current form, so we can withdraw the release.

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Sander van der Heyden [mailto:sandervanderheyden@musoni.eu]
Sent: 14 April 2016 12:52
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: recent call to vote on release on general incubator list

Hi Myrle,

I completely agree, I think the feedback was pretty clear.

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi> Postal address: Hillegomstraat
12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam, The Netherlands