fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Clarification on Validator Classes for Multiple Rescheduling of a Loan
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 08:49:43 GMT
If you look at api doc https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#loan_rescheduling

I see APIs to read/reject/approve any reschedule loan request instance.

As long as these APIs are tested to be working fine, it should be good enough.

Regards,

Adi

From: Agris Varpins [mailto:agris.varpins@mtgcapital.ch]
Sent: 12 April 2016 13:38
To: Adi Raju <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com>
Cc: Sander van der Heyden <sandervanderheyden@musoni.eu>; Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org>;
dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org; robert wizglobal <robert@wizglobal.co.ke>; Zack Wizglobal
<zack@wizglobal.co.ke>; pramod@confluxtechnologies.com Nuthakki <pramod@confluxtechnologies.com>;
Andris Kaneps <akaneps@mtgcapital.ch>; Philippe Storm <pstorm@watucredit.com>;
Markus Geiß <mgeiss@mifos.org>
Subject: Re: Clarification on Validator Classes for Multiple Rescheduling of a Loan

Could you clarify what you mean by "undo reschedule if the user makes a mistake"? In current
version extenion cannot be undone if I am not mistaken or are we talking about some othetr
functionality?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Adi Raju <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com <mailto:adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com>
> wrote:

As mentioned by Sander:

“The main reason we put in the restrictions around allowing only one reschedule, was to
also enable users to undo them easily if they were made by mistake. I think that is something
that can be solved, but would require a bit of extra work ensuring that the correct old schedules
are grabbed and reapplied to the loan.”

Until this additional work is done, I wouldn’t recommend current solution to be merged.

Regards,

Adi