fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: GSoC2016: Improvements to User Generated Documents (Templates) Module
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 08:33:20 GMT
Duplex,

Sorry for long delay in replying to your email here. I'm cc'ing Michael
Vorburger who can provide some guidance on this project.

Ed
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tony pro <tony14pro@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 1:00 PM
Subject: GSoC2016: Improvements to User Generated Documents (Templates)
Module
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org

Hello,
I am Kamdjou Duplex, a Master student of Computer Engineering from the
University of Buea, Cameroon, who contributed to apache ODE project during
the GSoC 2015 Program.
I have programming skills in JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, php, javaEE.
Framwork: AngularJS, Laravel, Symfony, Bootstap.
Databse: Mysql, Firebase, Google App Engine.
Other: Git, Jira, Web builder such as Grunt and Gulp

I am motivated to work on this project and with over 2 years of AngularJS
programming , I believe i have the skills to work on this project due to my
learning speed and hard working. I have gone through the
http://fineract.apache.org/ website and about to setup the eviroment and
start hacking the code. I will like to get some assistance with respect to
resources and further information i may need in order to write my proposal.
Thanks for the assistance.
Regards,
Duplex

--