fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: SELF SERVICE USER
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 05:31:37 GMT
Self service user can only read their own information.
Self service user creating clients doesn't make any sense.
User creation and associating clients with user is in the hands of admins.
See https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MIFOSX/Customer+Self+Service for clarity.

Regards,
Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Saransh Sharma [mailto:saransh@theupscale.in]
Sent: 27 March 2016 19:50
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org; Mifos software development <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: SELF SERVICE USER

When creating a user for isSelfServiceUser, do we need to associate clients with , it because
what i was thinking earlier that it should create selfservice user and then selfservice user
should be able to create its own , Client and Loan

But what is happening can someone, clear me out how does SELFSERVICE api works, functionality
wise,