fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Re: Jira Workflow
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 10:59:37 GMT

Hey all,

happy new year!

I simply volunteered some of my time to kickstart our initiative to become an Apache project.

I don't consider myself as 'El Capitan', or any special role at all. I'm part if this community,
extremely excited, and happy that we have this opportunity for Mifos.

If it seemed like I'm 'leading' I do apologize this wasn't and isn't my intention. I just
really want to see our project grow and bloom to help make this world a better place for all
of us.

Best,

Markus

.:: YAGNI likes a DRY KISS ::.