fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Re: Missing git history
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 07:06:20 GMT

In addition we will honor Contributors more prominent in the future with a special thank you
section at the website and for sure will add all current contributors there too.

Best,

Markus

.:: YAGNI likes a DRY KISS ::.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:59 PM -0800, <markus.geiss@live.de> wrote:

Hey Vishwas,

The repackeging led to a delete and add of all files anyways, so a simple fetch merge could
cause more harm than the creation of a new fork and manually transfer made changes to the
code that never where contributed back.

In addition I'd suggest to do future code enhancements in a way that allows either a contribution
back or keeps the forked base clean and mergable.

Best,

Markus

.:: YAGNI likes a DRY KISS ::.