fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Geiß <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: Initial code available
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:58:39 GMT
Hey all,

I've created a page that provides information on how to install Fineract, and how to prepare
your development environment.
The page can be found out our wiki. ; o)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+101

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:27:37 +0000
> From: markus.geiss@live.de
> To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Initial code available
>

> Hey Keith,
>

> to answer your questions:
>

> As a contributor you don't need to sign an iCLA, just fork the repo and you're good to
go.

> For a local dev setup we already provide an embedded run config, let me check the current
documentation and add an how to tomorrow.