fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Versioning process defined
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 16:15:15 GMT
Hi Fineract community,

I've adjusted the Versioning confluece article.  Please review and discuss:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Versioning

If there are no more change requests, I will remove the "draft" header, and
renotify the mailing list that we have a defined process for versioning.

I strongly recommend everyone read and watch the document, and comment on
any problems you see. This document represents commitments we make as a
community to the "outside". How much we as a community are trusted by other
projects will depend on how well we uphold commitments of this sort.

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect