fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Woodlock <keithwoodl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial code available
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 23:04:23 GMT
Markus,

Weird thing is when I try to run ServerApplication.java form IDE it doesnt
like it but if i set it up as a run configuration it runs it from IDE no
problem.

So I have platform running from IDE and by using gradle tomcatRunWar but
running gradle bootRun from command fails with error - is this expected?

regards,
Keith.