fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: January 2016 Report
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 17:04:02 GMT
On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 10:33 AM, <markus.geiss@live.de> wrote:

> How should we deal with the required sign-off? Should we assume consensus
> if we don't here something and simply add a mentor to the sign-off list?

Prep the report on-list, as you've already done. I gave some feedback, and
others also had a chance for feedback. ... and as Ross notes: pushing to a
list/inbox is best, rather than a pull to a website.

Y'all are doing great! The report is very good. ("dude, we just started.
get off our back" :-P )

As Ross said, don't be overly concerned with sign-off. If us Mentors don't
sign off, then we're doing it Wrong. (and if that persists, then raise a
flag)

Cheers,
-g