fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Geiss <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Re: Release cycle 2 months, soak period 2 weeks?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:24:00 GMT
Thanks for the clarification.

We are talking about the same thing here, simply interpreting
terms differently.

I like to introduce another term, used by GitLab, times-based
released, because I think this is the clearest term we can use
for the proposed process.

We will create a release every two month with all feature
branches that were merged into the develop branch prior
to the creation of the release branch. That is my understanding.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.