fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Re: Fineract website
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 20:13:30 GMT

it was not supposed to 'claim' work ... and I'll use the githup repo for the work so we all
can work on it ... this is usually how to collaborate on code

but I think it is good style to 1. let others know that something happens, and 2. have a poont
of reference ...

Cheers

Markus

::: YAGNI likes a DRY KISS :::