fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus GeiƟ <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: It appears our infrastructure on-boarding is complete
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 05:56:05 GMT
Hey all,

hope this finds you well. : o)

Once we've settled on the GitHub process and branching model, we can use some entries from
our current wiki to kick start the new Apache Fineract wiki.

Our current process can be found here: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ

I think the pages, Getting started, How to contribute, and Build Instruction could be a nice
blue print.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.