fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus GeiƟ <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: It appears our infrastructure on-boarding is complete
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 11:57:18 GMT
Hey,

I've tried to edit the home page or add a new page to our Confluence page, but I'm lacking
permissions.

Could somebody provide me with proper permissions please. ; o)

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

> From: markus.geiss@live.de
> To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: It appears our infrastructure on-boarding is complete
> Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 07:27:11 +0100
>
> Hey Roman,
> I've tried to fetch your changes, but given that the asf-site branch triggers the web
site, I only can fetch it if I'm at the master branch. Fetching it into asf-site gives a non-bare
error.

> When I fetch it into master using git fetch github pull/1/head:asf-site it pulls your
changes but already use your commit as the reference. So I'm not able to add another commit
message indicating it's closed.

> What shall I do? I know I could simply add some white space to mimic a change and commit
it with the "Closes #1" message, but this feels odd to me.

> Best,
>
> Markus
>
> .::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.
>
> > From: markus.geiss@live.de
> > To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: It appears our infrastructure on-boarding is complete
> > Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 06:56:05 +0100
> >
> > Hey all,
> >
> > hope this finds you well. : o)
> >
> > Once we've settled on the GitHub process and branching model, we can use some entries
from our current wiki to kick start the new Apache Fineract wiki.