fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus GeiƟ <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: It appears our infrastructure on-boarding is complete
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 06:27:11 GMT
Hey Roman,
I've tried to fetch your changes, but given that the asf-site branch triggers the web site,
I only can fetch it if I'm at the master branch. Fetching it into asf-site gives a non-bare
error.

When I fetch it into master using git fetch github pull/1/head:asf-site it pulls your changes
but already use your commit as the reference. So I'm not able to add another commit message
indicating it's closed.

What shall I do? I know I could simply add some white space to mimic a change and commit it
with the "Closes #1" message, but this feels odd to me.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

> From: markus.geiss@live.de
> To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: It appears our infrastructure on-boarding is complete
> Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 06:56:05 +0100
>
> Hey all,
>
> hope this finds you well. : o)
>
> Once we've settled on the GitHub process and branching model, we can use some entries
from our current wiki to kick start the new Apache Fineract wiki.