fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fineract website
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 16:26:07 GMT
Why create an issue? Just work on the site.

Further: don't "claim" the work. Many people should be working on the site,
or able to work on it. If others want to work on it, then figure out a way
to include them and work together. Please don't use an issue to claim the
work and to exclude others from that work.

Cheers,
-g