felix-users mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: Elasticsearch rest client
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2018 16:36:47 GMT
Hi Roy,

We are using the ES rest client in Karaf Decanter appender, may be it
could help:

https://github.com/apache/karaf-decanter/tree/master/appender/elasticsearch-rest

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Le 24/11/2018 à 18:08, Roy Teeuwen a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I am trying to use the Elasticsearch rest client (version 6) in Felix / Sling, but it
seems I am only capable of using the (wrapped) low level rest client because the high level
one has sooo many dependencies and I haven't been capable to get it to work yet. Anyone maybe
ever made a wrapper for the v6 that has all the dependencies embedded and only the correct
packages for using it as client exported?