felix-users mailing list archives

From "Jörn Schumann (joern.schumann@hs-furtwangen.de)" <joern.schum...@hs-furtwangen.de>
Subject Deployment Admin Service always throwing Exception because of missing Manifest
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:25:16 GMT
Hey,

i want to use your implementation of the deployment admin service for my osgi
framework. I can start and get the service instance. But after calling the
method "installDeploymentPackage" i get always the exception, that no manifest
is present in the deployment package. I tested it, i can print the manifest
entries in the programm code. I also copied the class
"ContentCopyingJarInputStream" into my project for debugging and it also works.
So i have no idea why the service is throwing this exception. Maybe i have to
set some permissions to write the manifest copy while running in the osgi
framework? Please help me...

Greetings,
Jörn Schumann