felix-users mailing list archives

From CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <jean-philippe.clem...@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: Felix and JavaFX
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 07:55:04 GMT
Hi,

We are making OSGi desktop applications with JavaFX without any issue. We do not rely on Eclipse
or Equinox. We are using Karaf and maven-bundle-plugin.

There is only a small workaround for startup with a special bundle which is a fake "Application"
in order to start JavaFX engine.

JP

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Chuck Davis [mailto:cjgunzel@gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 9 juillet 2017 18:17
À : users@felix.apache.org
Objet : Re: Felix and JavaFX

I spent most of the day yesterday googling to find out if there is a way to build a JavaFX
desktop application based upon Felix.  So far I've not found anything that advises how to
do this or if it is even possible at this stage of development.

Can anybody point me to an article that explains how, if this can be done?

TIA.