felix-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: Using OSGi DS and old Apache Felix SCR together
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:09:09 GMT
you should not use the maven-scr-plugin at all in this case - there is a bnd plugin for the
old felix SCR annotations that does the same job.
so use only maven-bundle-plugin and add an instruction
<_plugin>org.apache.felix.scrplugin.bnd.SCRDescriptorBndPlugin;destdir=${project.build.outputDirectory}</plugin>

for a full example see [1]

on the long run you should migrate to the OSGi annotations and remove the felix scr annotations.

stefan

[1] https://github.com/wcm-io/wcm-io-tooling/blob/develop/maven/aem-global-parent/pom.xml