felix-users mailing list archives

From Roy Teeuwen <...@teeuwen.be>
Subject Using OSGi DS and old Apache Felix SCR together
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:02:48 GMT
Hey all,

I am running in a problem when trying to use OSGi DS annotations and Apache Felix annotations
together. I have unit tests that depend on the service xml's being present (I am using the
Apache Sling osgi-mock to run unit tests), but the problem that I am facing is that when the
maven-bundle-plugin:manifest phase has been executed, the maven-scr-plugin deletes the maven-bundle-plugin
xml's again created by the maven-bundle manifest phase, is there any way to avoid this and
make it that they are merged togheter? All xmls are present in the JAR file when everything
is compiled so in the end it works out, but I need them for the unit tests too.

The configuration I am currently using at the moment:

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <version>3.2.0</version>
    <configuration>
        <instructions>
            <_dsannotations>*</_dsannotations>
            <_metatypeannotations>*</_metatypeannotations>
        </instructions>
        <exportScr>true</exportScr>
    </configuration>
    <executions>
        <!--
            Configure extra execution of 'manifest' in process-classes phase
            to make sure SCR metadata is generated before unit test runs
        -->
        <execution>
            <id>scr-metadata</id>
            <goals>
                <goal>manifest</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
                <supportIncrementalBuild>true</supportIncrementalBuild>
            </configuration>
        </execution>
    </executions>
</plugin>
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-scr-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.24.0</version>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>generate-scr-reportDescriptor</id>