felix-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Component annotations question
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 10:55:04 GMT
Hi,

this jar contains the annotations:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
    <artifactId>org.osgi.service.component.annotations</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.0</version>
</dependency>

They are processed at build time. If you're using Maven then e.g. the
bundle plugin does this for you

Regards
Carsten

Bruce Jackson wrote
> Hi All
>
> This might be a super-dumb question, but where can I find a jar that exports the org.osgi.service.component.annotations
package and implements it?
> The felix downloads page lists these downloads:
>
> SCR (Declarative Services)
> SCR Annotations
> SCR bnd Plugin
> SCR Compat
> SCR DS Annotations
> SCR Ext Anno
> SCR Generator
>
> …but none of the jars export the package above.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bruce
>
> *** DISCLAIMER *** This message, including attachments, is intended solely for the addressee
indicated in this message and is strictly confidential or otherwise privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) : -
(1) please immediately (i) notify the sender by reply email and (ii) delete this message and
attachments, - (2) any use, copy or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise
Myriad Group AG by reply e-mail immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in this message are not given or endorsed by Myriad Group AG unless otherwise indicated by
an authorized representative independent of this message.

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org