felix-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Maven bundle plugin with OSGi DS annotations
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 12:44:57 GMT
Hi Roy,

which maven-bundle-plugin version are you using ?

Regards
JB

On 12/04/2016 01:12 PM, Roy Teeuwen wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Since switching to OSGi DS I have been using the maven-bundle-plugin, instead of the
maven-scr-plugin, by adding the <_dsannotations>*</_dsannotations> and <_metatypeannotations>*</_metatypeannotations>.

> What I noticed now is that, in contrary to the maven-scr-plugin, this does not generate
the OSGI-INF folder in the target/classes folder. Only when looking in the JAR file it actually
generates this. This has two downsides:

> It is harded to see the actual scr component.xml's that are generated, seeing as I have
to open the generated JAR file.
> When running tests in IntelliJ, it does not find the OSGI-INF folder anymore that are
needed for some unit tests that I run, seeing as IntelliJ uses the classes in the target folder
and does not have m2e like Eclipse has.

> Is there any way to fix it that it goes back to the old situation and actually put the
OSGI-INF folder also in the target/classes folder instead of only inside the produces end
JAR ?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org