felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Webconsole Gogoplugin
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:24:43 GMT
Hi Srikanth

You are already authenticated when you access the web console. I would think that the assumption
is that double authentication is nonsense.

What we discussed earlier would be some form of access control, so that only certain users
may access certain features. But AFAICT there has not been any work done on this front.

Regards
Felix