felix-users mailing list archives

From David Daniel <david.daniel.1...@gmail.com>
Subject setting the objectclassdefinition from felix file install
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 17:08:29 GMT
I have an object class definition

@ObjectClassDefinition(name = "Marklogic Configuration",
pid = "com.marklogic")
@interface MarklogicConfig {
    String content_host() default "localhost";
    String content_username() default "admin";
    String content_pword() default "******";
    String content_dbname() default "****";
}

and a component

@Component(service = {MarkLogicConnector.class})
@Designate(ocd = MarklogicConfig.class)
public class MarkLogicConnector {

I have the felix file install bundle installed and working.  It seems like
it is loading com.marklogic.cfg correctly.  Is there a way to make sure
that the file is loaded before the configuration is passed into the
activate method.  I seem to be getting the default values rather than the
configured ones that came from fileinstall.