felix-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: Help debug ServiceDependency in DM4-R8
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 21:25:47 GMT
Note that service visibility is subject to class space coherence...

What does that mean?

It means that the package who's interface the service is published under,
has to be the same package imported by the referencing code. The service
registry won't offer up the service to the bundle who would suffer a
ClassCastException when handed the service instance otherwise.

So, what you want to do is check that both the service bundle and the
tracking bundle are using the same package.

HTH
- Ray