felix-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: Prop expansion via fileinstall but not configuration admin
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 16:40:42 GMT
On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
>> I don’t think this belongs in ca.  You could use a ConfigurationPlugin.  Unfortunately
you’ll have to wait till R7 until this works with DS.  Maybe Carsten already implemented
the CA part, but I didn’t do the DS part yet.

Interesting. When I tried to use such a file with CA, the low-level
parser rejected the ${xxxxx} syntax long before a plugin would get a
chance to modify the dictionary contents, or so I thought.