felix-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: Does SCR have to start before the bundles with services?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:50:12 GMT
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 11:43 AM, David Jencks
<david_jencks@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> It should work in any order.

OK, then I've got some other problem on my hands. Does the last of
these three messages indicate a problem?

177  [FelixStartLevel] INFO  org.apache.felix.scr.2.0.6  - Starting
with globalExtender setting: false
181  [FelixStartLevel] INFO  org.apache.felix.scr.2.0.6  -  Version = 2.0.6
242  [CM Configuration Updater (ManagedService Update:
pid=[org.apache.felix.scr.ScrService])] ERROR
org.apache.felix.scr.2.0.6  - Cannot create MetaType providing
ManagedService; not providing Metatype information but just accepting
configuration