felix-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Prop expansion via fileinstall but not configuration admin
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 01:46:40 GMT
I don’t think this belongs in ca.  You could use a ConfigurationPlugin.  Unfortunately you’ll
have to wait till R7 until this works with DS.  Maybe Carsten already implemented the CA part,
but I didn’t do the DS part yet.

Alternatively you can code it into whatever management agent you are using instead of fileinstall.

Maybe others have other opinions….

david jencks