felix-users mailing list archives

From Remo Liechti <remo.liec...@swisslog.com>
Subject Cannot use configuration pid ... for bundle XX because it belongs to bundle YY
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 07:32:59 GMT
Hi guys

During starting of bundles I get the following message:
<Aug 10, 2016 8:10:42 AM CEST> <Error> <OSGiForApps> <BEA-000000>
<org.apache.felix.scr:92:Cannot use configuration pid=com.kuka.configuration.manager for
bundle 17 because it belongs to bundle 7>

What does this actually mean? I have not found good information with uncle sams google.
What I do, is the following:
- Wrap an osgi application into a j2ee web application (war file)
- Using Felix on Weblogic: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1212/wls/WLPRG/osgi.htm
- My main bundle activator is called, using a servlet I start all other bundles manually

@Resource(lookup = "java:app/osgi/Bundle")
Bundle bundle;

BundleContext bc = bundle.getBundleContext();
for (Bundle b : bc.getBundles()) {
[....]
b.start();
[...]
}

Thanks,
Remo

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed
to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message,
if he/she is not named as addressee. The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity
and punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but
does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.