felix-users mailing list archives

From list+org.apache.fe...@io7m.com
Subject Providing extra manifest entries in bundles with maven-bundle-plugin?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:05:11 GMT
Hello.

I'm in the process of converting a project to OSGi bundle form. I'm
doing this by changing the Maven packaging type to "bundle" and adding
an execution of maven-bundle-plugin. I'd like to keep the resulting jar
files as close to the way they were in previous versions, and in
previous versions, the jar plugin was used to produce a manifest like
this:

  <!-- Produce jar files -->
  <plugin>
    <version>3.0.0</version>
    <executions>
      <!-- Produce jar file with custom manifest -->
      <execution>
        <id>default-jar</id>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
            <manifestEntries>
              <Specification-Title>${project.name}</Specification-Title>
              <Specification-Version>${project.version}</Specification-Version>
              <Specification-Vendor>io7m.com</Specification-Vendor>
              <Implementation-Title>${project.name}</Implementation-Title>
              <Implementation-Version>${project.version}</Implementation-Version>
              <Implementation-Vendor>io7m.com</Implementation-Vendor>
              <Implementation-Vendor-Id>${project.groupId}</Implementation-Vendor-Id>
              <Built-By>io7m</Built-By>
              <Sealed>true</Sealed>
            </manifestEntries>
          </archive>
        </configuration>
        <goals>
          <goal>jar</goal>
        </goals>
      </execution>

However, after switching to using maven-bundle-plugin, I lose all of
the above manifest entries and can't see any way in the documentation to
add them back in. Is this possible?