felix-users mailing list archives

From mduduzik <mduduzi.ke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DM4 service factory/multiple service instance support
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 19:13:26 GMT
Ray/David,
Thanks for your prompt responses. I would like to accomplish this using
API/Activator approach in DM4 (Felix Dependency Manager 4). Here's the
context within which I would like to do this:

public class Activator extends DependencyActivatorBase {
	@Override
	public void init(BundleContext ctx, DependencyManager dm) throws Exception
{
        }
}

So in other words, a non-Annotation based approach. I hope my request is
clearer.

Regards.
-Mdu