felix-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject [resolver] fragments use case
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:16:35 GMT
Hey everyone,

I've observed in bndtools that if a fragment contributes a capability to
it's host, the resolve result will contain the host but not the fragment
causing runtime resolution to fail.

This is perfectly acceptable during runtime, but not during deploy time
where I need to identify all the required artifacts.

I've filled an issue on bnd here:
https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/issues/1559

But I'm suspecting that the resolver has at least something to do with it.
I'm not claiming this is a bug but a limitation of the resolver API.

Would there be a way to ask the resolver to include the fragments that were
used to produce the result?

Thoughts?
 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)