felix-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I find the default implementation of httpcontext
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 06:00:24 GMT
Raymond Auge wrote
> I believe in the latest felix http impl Carsten added a feature to be able
> to target legacy contexts using DS via http whiteboard.
>
> However, you need to know the name of this legacy context
> and I'm not sure how you do that in the felix impl.

Yes, you can reference the http contexts using the whiteboard by specifying
the value "org.osgi.service.http" for the context name property.

But this is - as Ray notes - implementation specific. The next version
of the http whiteboard spec might have a solution for this

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler