felix-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Gavião <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven-bundle-plugin] v.3.0.x regression for DS xml generation ?
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:43:29 GMT
Hello again,

I've passed a long time doing some debugging...  I've cloned the latest
felix git repository and I'm using the 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
I think I found where the problem could be.

In maven-bundle-plugin, the org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.ManifestPlugin
in line 287, sets the Builder jar property as the /target/classes
directory. But seems to me that aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar is not handling
directory properly anymore.

             analyzer.setJar( file );

The aQute.bnd.component.DSAnnotations class calls the aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar
object in order to write the generated xml:

    analyzer.getJar().putResource(name, new
    TagResource(definition.getTag()));

  and it is where the things are not working anymore...

I already have notified bndlib team in its google group about this. I'm
waiting some confirmation...

Btw, the first time I tried to debug the plugin, I had an issue when
executing the part where bndlib process Prototype scope.  This made the
debug tool get crazy and get out of the method when it tried to execute
this 6.0.0 related class:

    if (comp.scope() ==/ServiceScope.PROTOTYPE/) {
                     component.updateVersion(V1_3);
                 }

I noted that bndlib 3.2.0 requires osgi.core 6.0.0, but the m-b-plugin
is tied to version 4.3.1.

I only was able to debug after set the proper osgi bundles in the classpath.

could some m-b-p committer give me a feedback, please?

thanks