felix-users mailing list archives

From David Daniel <david.daniel.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I find the default implementation of httpcontext
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 20:11:51 GMT
I am using whiteboard to register my servlets but i also use the jaxrs
connector https://github.com/hstaudacher/osgi-jax-rs-connector.  My custom
filter is called on rest calls but I do not seem to be getting the correct
context.  I am not sure if it is similar to
https://github.com/hstaudacher/osgi-jax-rs-connector/issues/99  or not.  I
can see how to set the context for the connector by implementing this class
https://github.com/hstaudacher/osgi-jax-rs-connector/blob/master/bundles/com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher/src/com/eclipsesource/jaxrs/publisher/ServletConfiguration.java
but I do not know how to get an already created context from the
httpservice.  I do know how to set the context for a given path using
declarative services though.  My thinking was that I could just create a
class based off the default context and set it in declarative services and
return it in the ServletConfiguration.  It seems kinda hacky to me but I
couldn't think of a better way.  Am I on the wrong track.