felix-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jens Offenbach" <wolle5...@gmx.de>
Subject Aw: Re: SCR: Sometimes component gets instantiated twice
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:37:35 GMT
I am not sure, if I get it right:

The component requires a valid configuration otherwise it cannot do its job. The configuration
received by the activate method and the one received by modified method are identical. Are
you talking about the following: When my bundle gets installed and a configuration can be
fetched from SCR, it activates my component. Afterwards, SCR receives the ConfigurationEvent
from the ConfigAdmin and comes to the conclusion that there is a difference between both configurations
and calls the modified method or the deactivate method, respectively.

But why thinks SCR that there is a difference? From the stack trace, I have figured out that
the ConfigurationEvent describes just a location change and not a configuration modification.

Can you help me understanding what is going on under the hood?
 

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 09. März 2016 um 14:22 Uhr
Von: "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@apache.org>
An: users@felix.apache.org
Betreff: Re: SCR: Sometimes component gets instantiated twice
You are experiencing normal behaviour:
Your component is first activated with a configuration, then the config
becomes available which deactivates the first instance and activates a
new one with your configuration.

If you implement modified, no deactivation happens, but modified is
called once the config is available.

If your component requires you can specify this through the
configuration policy for your component.

Regards
Carsten

Jens Offenbach wrote
> The "modified" method gets called SOMETIMES, not always. With the "modified" method present,
I did not get a call of the deactivate method and the component seems to be instantiated only
once, but this is just a guess. I will do some more runs.
>
> at com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component.modified(Component.java:131)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:222)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:37)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:615)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:499)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:295)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeModifiedMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:729)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.modify(SingleComponentManager.java:684)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:602)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:566)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurableComponentHolder.configurationUpdated(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:419)
> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurationSupport.configurationEvent(ConfigurationSupport.java:391)
> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.sendEvent(ConfigurationManager.java:2046)
> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.run(ConfigurationManager.java:2014)
> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:143)
> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:110)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>
>
>
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 09. März 2016 um 14:05 Uhr
> Von: "Pierre De Rop" <pierre.derop@gmail.com>
> An: users@felix.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: Re: SCR: Sometimes component gets instantiated twice
> just out of curiosity;
>
> can you try adding an @Modified annotation somewhere in your component, and
> tell if you also observe a component restart ?
>
> /pierre
>
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Jens Offenbach <wolle5050@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it is called between the two activates.
>>
>> This is the stack trace:
>> at
>> com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component.deactivate(Component.java:131)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:222)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:37)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:615)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:499)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:295)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.disposeImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:342)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.deleteComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:157)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.doDeactivate(AbstractComponentManager.java:783)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.deactivateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:757)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:615)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:566)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurableComponentHolder.configurationUpdated(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:419)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurationSupport.configurationEvent(ConfigurationSupport.java:391)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.sendEvent(ConfigurationManager.java:2046)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.run(ConfigurationManager.java:2014)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:143)
>> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:110)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 09. März 2016 um 13:52 Uhr
>> Von: "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@apache.org>
>> An: users@felix.apache.org
>> Betreff: Re: SCR: Sometimes component gets instantiated twice
>> Do you also have a debug log for the deactivate method? Is it called in
>> between the two activates?
>>
>> Carsten
>>
>> Jens Offenbach wrote
>>> Hi,
>>> I am facing a serious problem in Apache SCR 2.0.2: I have a component
>> that requires a valid configuration. Unfortunatley, it sometimes happens
>> that the component gets instantiated twice. I am using Eclipse Equinox
>> 3.10.2.v20150203-1939, Felix ConfigAdmin 1.8.8 and Apache Fileinstall 3.5.2.
>>>
>>> This is my component description created by the Apache SCR Plugin:
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <scr:component xmlns:scr="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/scr/v1.2.0"
>> immediate="true" name="com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component"
>> configuration-policy="require" activate="activate" deactivate="deactivate">
>>> <implementation class="com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component"/>
>>> <service servicefactory="false">
>>> <provide interface="com.example.nodes.tree.Tree"/>
>>> <provide interface="com.example.nodes.tree.HandlerService"/>
>>> </service>
>>> <property name="service.pid"
>> value="com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component"/>
>>> <reference name="TreeEventListener"
>> interface="com.example.nodes.tree.eventing.TreeEventListener"
>> cardinality="0..n" policy="dynamic" bind="bind" unbind="unbind"
>> updated="updated"/>
>>> <reference name="DataHandler"
>> interface="com.example.nodes.tree.spi.handler.DataHandler"
>> cardinality="0..n" policy="dynamic" bind="bind" unbind="unbind"
>> updated="updated"/>
>>> <reference name="ExecuteHandler"
>> interface="com.example.nodes.tree.spi.handler.ExecuteHandler"
>> cardinality="0..n" policy="dynamic" bind="bind" unbind="unbind"
>> updated="updated"/>
>>> </scr:component>
>>>
>>> com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component.cfg (no factory
>> configuration):
>>>
>>> locking.aquireTimeout.value = 30
>>> locking.aquireTimeout.unit = SECONDS
>>>
>>> It is hard to debug. At the moment, I can only offer you the following
>> two stack traces. As you can see SCR seems to be triggered twice. The first
>> event comes from the framework and signals a bundle change. The second
>> event informs SCR about the corresponding configuration creation. It must
>> be a race condition in some place.
>>>
>>> at
>> com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component.activate(Component.java:54)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:222)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:37)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:615)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:499)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:295)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:302)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:113)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:866)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:833)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:774)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212)
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:496)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:619)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:72)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:646)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2137)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$SingleStaticCustomizer.prebind(DependencyManager.java:1048)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.prebind(DependencyManager.java:1457)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.collectDependencies(AbstractComponentManager.java:983)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:812)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:724)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$SingleStaticCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:954)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$SingleStaticCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:915)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1215)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1136)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:945)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:881)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1167)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:120)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:914)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:464)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:869)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:857)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:133)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:915)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:715)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:399)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:676)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:339)
>>> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:360)
>>> at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$000(Activator.java:53)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:260)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.utils.extender.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:259)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.utils.extender.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:232)
>>> at
>> org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482)
>>> at
>> org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:1)
>>> at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232)
>>> at
>> org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:902)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:165)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:75)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:67)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:102)
>>> at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:466)
>>> at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:457)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1562)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
>>>
>>>
>>> 13:16:08.733 [Start Level: Equinox Container:
>> a04ce7b3-f0e5-0015-12b9-a18bd35d12e8] DEBUG
>> c.e.n.t.impl.component.Component - Component successfully created.
>>> at
>> com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component.activate(Component.java:54)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:222)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:37)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:615)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:499)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:295)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:302)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:113)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:866)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:833)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:774)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212)
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:496)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:619)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:72)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:646)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2137)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$SingleStaticCustomizer.prebind(DependencyManager.java:1048)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.prebind(DependencyManager.java:1457)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.collectDependencies(AbstractComponentManager.java:983)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:812)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:724)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$SingleStaticCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:954)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$SingleStaticCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:915)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1215)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1136)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:945)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:881)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1167)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:120)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:914)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225)
>>> at
>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:464)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:869)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:857)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:133)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:915)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:715)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:627)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:566)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurableComponentHolder.configurationUpdated(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:419)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.scr.impl.config.ConfigurationSupport.configurationEvent(ConfigurationSupport.java:391)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.sendEvent(ConfigurationManager.java:2046)
>>> at
>> org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.run(ConfigurationManager.java:2014)
>>> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:143)
>>> at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:110)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 13:16:08.749 [CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent:
>> pid=com.example.nodes.tree.impl.component.Component)] DEBUG
>> c.e.n.t.impl.component.Component - Component successfully created.
>>>
>>> This issue is a blocker for me... Can anybody please help me figuring
>> out what is the problem's source. Maybe the problem is on my side.
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@felix.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@felix.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Carsten Ziegeler
>> Adobe Research Switzerland
>> cziegeler@apache.org
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@felix.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@felix.apache.org
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@felix.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@felix.apache.org
>>
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@felix.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@felix.apache.org
>
>



--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@felix.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@felix.apache.org
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@felix.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@felix.apache.org


Mime
View raw message