felix-users mailing list archives

From Glen Hein <glen.h...@connexta.com>
Subject how to debug maven-bundle-plugin/bnd
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:08:41 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I'm new to using maven-bundle-plugin and I'm trying to debug a problem. The plugin is not
embedding a dependency as requested. I ran 'mvn --debug', which gave me a lot info on what
the plugin is doing, but it doesn't seem to trigger debug output from bnd itself. Is there
a way to get bnd to output debug info that shows how it is deciding to the embed jars?

I've been hacking on pom quite a bit, buy here it is if it helps. BTW, it's the xmlbeans and
stax-api jars that aren't getting embedded.

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <configuration>
        <instructions>
            <Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
            <Bundle-Name>${project.name}</Bundle-Name>
            <Import-Package>
                !com.ibm.icu.text,
                !junit.framework.*,
                !org.etsi.uri.x01903.v14.*,
                !org.junit.*,
                !org.openxmlformats.schemas.officeDocument.x2006.math.*,
                !org.openxmlformats.schemas.schemaLibrary.x2006.main.*,
                !schemasMicrosoftComOfficePowerpoint.*,
                !schemasMicrosoftComOfficeWord.*,
                !org.apache.pdfbox.debugger.*,
                !org.apache.xmlbeans.*,