felix-users mailing list archives

From Bleza TAKOUDA <dreambea...@gmail.com>
Subject iPOJO composition
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:13:41 GMT
After working with the OSGi service component models I preferred iPOJO
because of the compositional layer it supports. From the document it says
that iPOJO supports only the a structural composition approach.
But I have in mind an idea of adding a composition model similar to
workflows;
so I have a couple of questions about the start point since this falls into
the advance topics:
Do I have to
       1. extend iPOJO with a composition handler?
       2. will the handler's XSD be concerned with the extension as well?

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks
-Bleza-