felix-users mailing list archives

From Jibie Job <jibie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repackaged Bundle Activator
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 13:30:44 GMT
dotcms plugins are all expected to extend or implement from this repackaged
set of libraries and and I have verified that this does work when the
manifest is built by hand and the plugin loaded into dotcms.

here are some of their official examples:
https://dotcms.com/docs/latest/osgi-services-plugin

Is there some way to either direct the maven-bundle-plugin to either
disable validations or get it to use the repackaged library prefix for
validations?

dotcms seems to use a gradle build with the osgi plugin which in turn uses
bnd and my guess is that it's not doing these validations

So it's possible, but i'm not clear how to achieve the same effect with the
maven plugin.

Thanks!